Thursday, July 9, 2009

pika picnic part two

cutest
picnic lunch
picnic at the presidio

Went on another picnic with Pika today! The last time we went on a picnic when we had first started dating he prepared bread, cheese, and fruits plus the little macaron surprise! This time he made roasted pepper and goat cheese sandwiches with pesto. Instead of Golden Gate Park wee ended up walking to the Presidio and enjoyed a nice view of the bay as we feasted on delicious sandwiches. It's so nice to have a boyfriend who cooks and feeds me like this! No pictures of me since I'm not feeling very photogenic...

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

lucky girl :)

Martina Ngozi said...

its too adorable that your man cooks for you!

Gela said...

that sandwich looks sooo good!!

Jenny Cindy said...

Can I steal your boyfriend? =P The sandwiches look absolutely delicious...I wish my boy would prepare food like that for me, haha.

Your very lucky to have such a sweet boy ^o^

Styleseeking Zurich said...

This is one of the times I wish I had a boyfriend as well. :) The sandwiches look yummy!

Nesli

Mona said...

You better hang on to this boy or else I will steal him off you! haha

Unknown said...

sweet Pika has a swee Pika for a boyfriend! what bread's that? foccacia? i gotta try that combo myself soon since me got no sweet Pika.

Claudia said...

ahhh that sandwich it looks sooo good!!!

Brigitte Plouffe said...

awww, i love picnics. the weather's been the shits over here so I haven't had the time!

Molly Gertenbach said...

That's so sweet that he cooks for you... I would love to have a man who would do that for me!

Anonymous said...

Your nails are so long! Mine always break :/

VENILA KOSTIS said...

your blog is fantastic. I add you to my favourites blog. greetings ;)

Pas Comme Des Enfants said...

the sandwich looks absolutely delicious!

Marita Bliss said...

Wow, you are so lucky x)
I'm the one that does all the cooking in my relationship.

AMIT said...

Yeah nice pic shared.

Simone perele lingerie

Anonymous said...

Easily I acquiesce in but I about the brief should acquire more info then it has.