Thursday, June 7, 2012

summer jams





Howdy y'all, I made a quick summer playlist on Spotify with some old and new favorite songs that have been on repeat this past month. What's on your playlist? I'd love to know!

1. "Voyager" - Daft Punk
2. "Paris (Aeroplane Remix)" - Friendly Fires
3. "I've Got Your Music" - Saint Etienne
4. "Crave You Ft. Giselle" - Flight Facilities
5. "Everything Goes My Way" - Metronomy
6. "We Are the People" - Empire of the Sun
7. "Hula Hoop" - Jupiter
8. "Love Is Real (Fred Falke Remix)" - Theophilius London
9. "Liquid Love" - Shy Child
10. "Personalities" - MANICS
11. "The Wave" - Miike Snow
12. "Polish Girl" - Neon Indian
13. "Before The Dive" - St. Lucia
14. "Waveforms" - Django Django
15. "On'n'On" - Justice
16. "Where I'm Going" - Cut Copy
17. "Devils Hearts Grow Gold" - La Sera
18. "Origins" - Tennis
19. "L'Amour Looks Something Like You" - Kate Bush
20. "Other People" - Beach House




17 comments:

Unknown said...

all beach house and beirut all the time!

Anonymous said...

I loving some Florence + The Machine and the National right now. Great playlist.
X Jane

http://thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com

Claire said...

other people is my favorite off of beach house's new album! but currently i'm listening to porcelain raft (favorites: shapeless & gone, picture) and i should be listening to santigold's new album but haven't gotten around to it yet. also vitalic's stuff

Adrianna Wulczyn said...

its so cool !
xx

Tina said...

Nice one ! I also keep listening Crave You !
On my playlist right now : Wanderlust by Björk, Visions by Grimes, Beak&Claw by S.S.S., Whokill by Tune Yards, Iron by Woodkid, Des coups des coeurs by the amazing Mansfield TYA and Abbesses by Birdy Nam Nam.

Oh and whether you don't know, you should absolutely listen to Klangka Russell : http://soundcloud.com/klangkarussell
THIS is the perfect summer playlist ! x

Nady. said...

i always love your tunes. keep us posted :)

and you should try with you by flight facilities feat. grovesnor

Cassandra Too said...

Love shy childdddddddddddd!

backtofive.blogspot.com

Maddi3 said...

Love me some Daft Punk and Kate Bush! Will have to check tho playlist out! Two bands I've been loving that I think you would like is Parov Stelar and Starf**ker. I know weird name but awesome band!

<3

Anonymous said...

Oh YES! Thanks so much for the list. I needed a new one. Now I don't have to thanks to you!!!
Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!

www.itsybitsybrianna.wordpress.com

Meer said...

You have a great playlist! So far i've been jamming to:

Dicovery- So Insane
Metronomy- The Bay
Star Slinger- Extra Time

Monica L. said...

Very nice playlist you have great style !

http://awkwardlydancing.blogspot.mx

visit my blog I have a new post about Louis Vuitton :)

Saludos!

RedemptionStyle said...

Lovely Tunes :)
http://www.redemptionstyle.com/blogs/free-spirit-summer-2012-photo-shoot/6128750-facebook-contest-50-giveaway

Lisa Price said...

These are fab! I want to download them all!

P.S. Love your blog!

Xo,
Lisa

www.lisapriceinc.com
@LPriceSOright

Anonymous said...

Love it! So glad your'e back Annabel

Natalie (NJ in L.A.) said...

Thanks for sharing! Hope you're doing well. <3

MC said...

Love the playlist. Great choices
x mc

www.modemangemusique.com

Unknown said...

Whoa, you listen to Friendly Fires too? They are SO amazing! And the lead singer, Ed, has killer dance moves whenever he performs live.

My summer playlist consists of The Wombats, Fitz & The Tantrums, MGMT, and Belle and Sebastian.